Disponibilité: 5 to 10 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2017-01-01
Sorry, an error occurred. Please try to refresh the page.
Interface of re-coding for the Led Lights
• You want to install the rear lights to LED's on your car but, a re-coding and necessary to prevent the display on the dashboard (bulb grilled).
• Avoid re-encoding to a cable such as the vag-com complex and complicated, our caddy takes care of everything.
• Connect the case to the diagnostic socket (ODB), then turn the power on and the box takes care alone of the coding.
• the case deals with the encoding automatically, it starts and stops, then your car is 100% compatible with the LED lights original VW, Audi.
• Interface re-coding for the installation of the rear Lights to led.
Note: If your car is manufactured before week 45 of the year 2009 the error OBD can persist.
No. customer comments for the moment.